Congratulations To ALL Of Our Recent CCNAs and CCNPs!

Some certification candidates take the summer off and then come back in September - but not Bryant Advantage students!

Even I've been floored by the sheer number of students who have passed the CCNA, CCNP, and Security exams - and I want to take this moment to congratulate every single one of you.

Let's hear from just a few!

"Thank You! I scored a 958 on my CCNA 640-802 today, and I believe the extra mile your training goes toward tacking-on CCNP level concepts helped Immensely in allowing me to do more than just "pass" the exam.Thanks again, for everything. Take care. On to the CCNP! :)" -- Dan McNeil, New CCNA!

"Today I passed my CCENT exam with a score of 930, thank you for providing me with the right program and allowing me to develop confidence for this and future certification paths, I am working towards the NA and NP now!" -- Teddy Arrue, CCENT

"I just wanted to let you know that last Saturday I passed the BCMSN exam!" -- Nick Pitello, CCNA





"Wanted to share with you that I passed the BCMSN today! Your materials made all the difference!" - Jon Faranda, CCNA

"Wrote my 640-822 CCENT exam yesterday and passed with a 902 score! Thanks for helping us Cisco students along!" - Steve Scott, CCENT

"Passed CCNA Security using your incredible study guide.Thank you! Can't wait for the CCNA Voice study guide to be ready!" -- Konstantinos Tsofas, CCNA Security certified

"I passed the ICND2 exam today and now I am a CCNA. Thanks for all your support and encourgement!" - Greg Carbone, CCNA




"I passed the BSCI with a score of 977! Your BGP material made all the difference." - Danny Thompson

Andy Coe and Larry Delrusso sum up our Bulldog Approach nicely:

"Since purchasing your course I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through the material . Concepts that had me completely baffled in the Cisco Press books are explained so much more clearly by yourself…I love it, thank you." -- Andy Coe

"Your straight to the point, 'cut the crap' style is easy for me to relate to. " - Larry Delrusso

So even if you did take a little time off this summer - I'm ready to help you earn your CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, and CCNA Security certifications, with Voice, Wireless, N+ 2009, and Server 2008 coming up in the months ahead.

Just click the banner below for the certification you want, and whether you prefer fully-printable ebooks or my famous Video Boot Camps, I'm ready to do everything I can to help you earn these vital certifications!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

http://www.networkpluscertification.com/

http: ?? - Our Third Website - The REVOLUTION In Computer Certification Training - Coming September 30, 2009!


Our Video Boot Camps:




























Our Fully-Downloadable, Fully-Printable Study Packages:







For A Limited Time - Receive Three Free Days Of CCNP Rack Time For BSCI And BCMSN Labs, A $37 Value, FREE With This Exclusive Bundle! It's Yours In Minutes After You Order - Click This Banner And Let's Get Started On The Way To Your CCNP!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog