Today's questions are part of your CCNA Voice certification exam prep - and another important part of your prep, my CCNA Voice Study Package, will be released on August 30!
Let's take a look at today's questions, right after this quick reminder!
Here's an offer exclusive to my blog readers - you get a free CCNA Security Study Package (available immediately) or CCNA Voice Study Package (available in Aug 2009), your choice, when you purchase any of my Cisco Video Boot Camps!
Just click these banners for details and samples, and let's get started!
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/ (Our Cisco and Server 2008 certification website)
http://www.networkpluscertification.com/ (Our Network+ 2009 certification website)
http:// ??? (Our Third Website - The Revolution In Computer Certification Training!)
1. Short answer: What are the basic purposes of RTP and RTCP in Voice networks?
2. Short answer: What port or ports does RTP use?
3. Which of the following are peer-to-peer protocols?
4. SIP is based on which of the following?
5. Short answer: What is "cRTP", and how is it used in a Voice network?
Answers right here on Thursday, July 30! Be sure to scroll down in the blog for over 25 Cisco training videos, and visit my YouTube Computer Certification Video Channel today - over 145,000 views and climbing every minute!