Hi Group!

It's Monday, May 11, and we're all back from taking a few days off to visit our mothers - and to all moms reading this, a belated Happy Mother's Day to you!

Later today, I'll be posting....

... a new set of Cisco training videos, including some vids for you CCNP candidates!

... the answers to last Friday's Cisco practice exam questions

... a new set of CCNA and CCNP training questions

... and more!

In the meantime, be sure to register for the latest free CCNA Webinars -- new dates have been posted on that page! You don't need any extra equipment or money to attend - only an hour of your time and the desire to earn your Cisco certifications!

Visit my CCNA And CCNP Video Page and my YouTube Cisco Certification Video channel, too!

We've got some other great features on the way, but I've been sworn to secrecy by my own staff! :) It's an exciting time here at TBA, and I'm glad you're along for the ride!

See you later today with those practice exams and videos!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/
chris@thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog