Join Me For Free, LIVE CCNA Training Online This Wednesday, April 8!

On April 8, I'll present two separate CCNA Webinars on the subject of Etherhchannels. I'll review Etherchannel theory with you and point out important details for your exam studies and for planning Etherchannels in the real world, and then I'll follow that with a LIVE demonstration of how to create an Etherchannel and its impact on STP!

Just click either of the two links below to register and you're all set! The first Webinar is 3 PM Eastern Standard Time, the next is 10 PM EST that same day.

You don't need a headset or fancy audio equipment to join me - you'll see the requirements on the registration form. Just click these links and I'll see you on April 8!

CCNA Webinar, Afternoon Session: Etherchannels


CCNA Webinar, Evening Session: Etherchannels


And be sure to join me in April for my next CCNA Mastermind Online Webinar - you can then attend the June Webinar at no additional cost for a refresh! Just click this banner or the link to learn more, and I'll see you at the Webinars!

CCNA Mastermind Online Webinar




To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog