Hi Group!

I wanted to take a moment to congratulate just a few of the Bryant Advantage students who have passed their CCNA, CCNP, and CCNA Security exams - and they're doing so all over the world!

"Hi Chris. Passed CCNA Security using your incredible study guide. Thank you!" Konstantinos Tsofas, Greece, Newly CCNA Security Certified!

"Chris, I can't thank you enough for how well you teach this material. I passed the grueling BSCI today... I watched your trainsignal videos repeatedly, and did a pretty decent job on the exams. I'm looking forward to purchasing your ISCW videos in the next few days." -- Ed Maddie, Louisville, Kentucky, USA

"Hello Chris! I am really proud that I bought the CCNA study package from you. I have tried CBT Nuggets, Career Acdemy, and Cisco books, but let me tell you that they do not even come close to your training material. To be honest I don´t know any other training vendor or instructor who can deliver this quality of CCNA training.

I strongly recommend your site everyone who wants get hands on CCNA training and CCNA Certification. Because you cover everything." - Ahmed Haji Munye, Stockholm, Sweden


" I would just like you to know that I nailed the CCENT exam with a 940 today. I did this using your "Ultimate Study Guide" . I just want to say thanks for the "plain speaking" way in which the guide is written. This made the more difficult concepts a lot easier to digest.On to ICND2 and CCNA now! Thanks!" - Joe Woodruff, Lancashire, United Kingdom

This is just a small sample of the email we receive every day from Cisco certification candidates around the world who have used my CCNA and CCNP certification tools to earn their certifications .... AND be ready for real-world success.

It's time for you to join them. Whether you prefer my famous Study Packages, which you can download in just minutes.....


















.... or my CCNA and CCNP Video Boot Camps, which include free Transcender questions and portable audio files..
















.... I'm ready to help you realize your career goals and your dreams.

Click those links and let's get started!
Chris Bryant

CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/
chris@thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog