Hi Group! :)

Yours truly is starting to bounce back from the flu bug that hit our office over the weekend, but my voice is still pretty rough - so regretfully, I'm having to postpone today's free CCNA Webinar on Etherchannels by one week. (It'll be well worth the wait!)

I'll have new registration links here on the blog later today, and our new series of Cisco video tutorials and practice exams will launch as soon as everyone here is back at full strength!

In the meantime, be sure to check out the very next blog post for links to over 275 of my fully-illustrated tutorials, practice exams, and my YouTube Cisco Certification channel, with over 45 videos waiting for you right now and over 100 more on the way!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog