Hi Group!

Thanks for all of your emails this week - we're all starting to come around from a rather nasty flu bug that hit us over the weekend, so we'll be back to "normal" over the next few days!

I also have a major announcment regarding April and June's CCNA Mastermind Webinar coming up later today - and I want to thank my March Webinar group for a fantastic series! (To find out what this big announcment is, just click that link and seize this opportunity today!)

I'll also be posting links soon for my next free CCNA Live Webinar, where I'll personally teach you the benefits of Etherchannels - and then I'll build one LIVE and show you the details you need to know for your exams and for the real world - and you'll see it all 100% live as it happens, broadcast straight to your desktop!

In the meantime, here are a few of my CCNA Video Practice Exams you may have missed - and for over 275 Cisco certification tutorials and over 45 CCNA and CCNP training videos, visit my CCNA And CCNP Certification Tutorials and YouTube CCNA And CCNP Training Video pages!










To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog