Hi Group! :)

I've got new videos, practice exam questions, and a new tutorial for you later today, along with some newly-refreshed articles over on the main site - I'll have those for you throughout the day!

In the meantime, visit our new CCNA Certification Unlimited and CCNP Certification Unlimited pages - everything you need to earn these vital Cisco certifications, all in one place (and easier to find!)

CCNA Certification Unlimited

CCNP Certification Unlimited


Here are five newly-refreshed articles that focus on Cisco home lab setup and configuration, and believe me, these articles are all recommended reading for any and all Cisco certification candidate!


CCNA/CCNP Home Lab: Cabling An Access Server


CCNA/CCNP Home Lab: Access Server Configuration


CCNA Home Lab Startup Suggestions


A Cisco Home Lab Setup FAQ


Vital Cisco Lab Router Commands



>





Enjoy, and I'll see you later today with practice exam questions and a new video!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. I enjoyed your great article. Very informative and well researched.

I won't add to your already informative article, but what I can advise newcomers in the IT industry is to research the career path you want to get involved in before you go after computer certifications and computer degrees.

I see many people aimlessly go after both of these without having a clue of what they want to ultimately end up in. You know what they say about not having a plan? You may end up in a place you don't want to be.


I've given your article the thumbs up on Stumble. More people should know of it :)

Popular posts from this blog