Here's Another Free CCNA / CCNP Exam Training Video For You!

Knowing how to configure static routing is important for your CCENT and CCNA exam success, and you've also got to know when and why to use them in the real world!

In the first part of my multi-video series on static routing, we'll cover important theory for your Cisco certification exams and discuss how to use static routes in the real world as well.

I'll post the rest of this series beginning Tuesday, including the configuration of default and host static routes - and maybe, just maybe, a little networking troubleshooting along the way!

In the meantime, enjoy this video, and I'll have another one waiting for you right here on Tuesday. Be sure to scroll down in the blog for links to my other Cisco certification videos, and visit my CCNA / CCNP certification tutorial page and my CCNA / CCNP YouTube channel !




To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog