Thanks For Over 12,000 Views Of My YouTube Cisco Training Videos !

Subscribe To My YouTube Channel To Be The First To Know About New Free Cisco Training Videos - Other Videos Available Here On The Blog As Well!

I've got over 30 new CCNA, Security, Voice, and CCNP-level videos coming over the next few weeks - be sure to subscribe!

Even if you're not working on a home lab right now, I strongly recommend these videos for all CCENT and CCNA candidates, as these videos also review some important Frame Relay concepts:

CCNA / CCNP Home Lab Video: Frame Relay Switch Theory

The second video shows you how to configure a Frame Relay switch, along with verification and troubleshooting procedures:

CCNA / CCNP Home Lab Video: Frame Relay Switch Configuration

I'm often asked whether I recommend the one-exam or two-exam path to the CCNA. Here's a video to help you decide:

The Path(s) To CCNA And CCENT Success

And if you'd like to take a video tour of my CCNA / CCENT Study Package, I have that ready for you as well!

CCNA / CCENT Study Package Video Tour

While you're there, be sure to click "subscribe" to be the first to know about future Cisco certification videos - I've started a new series of videos this week, with over 30 free Cisco training videos for CCENT, CCNA, and CCNP candidates all posted before the end of the year!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog