The Countdown Is On - Only 10 Days Until My ISCW Study Package is released!

Release Date: Tuesday, May 27, 10 AM Eastern Standard Time.. sharp.

Why 10 days? Well, I heard from quite a few students who were going to be gone for a long weekend for the Memorial Day celebration here in the States, and were concerned they'd miss an opening-day discount, or would miss the email with their download instructions.

Soo.. to keep it fair for everyone, I'm releasing the ISCW Study Package on Tuesday, May 27 at 10 AM Eastern Standard time ... sharp.

If you are a Ultimate CCNA Study Package Bundle student and wanted to study for the ISCW over the holiday weekend, just email me at chris@thebryantadvantage.com and I'll get you set up with plenty of material to study until the official release on May 27.

No need to wait until next week to start work on your CCNP - and you save $70 and with my Ultimate CCNP Study Package Bundle!

To catch up on all of my exclusive ISCW tutorials - and to find out how you can be studying for CCNP exam success less than five minutes from now - just follow this link! Tutorial links are at the bottom of this page as well.

The CCNP ISCW Exam Study Package

Here's my latest ISCW exam tutorial:

CCNP ISCW Exam Tutorial: Using SDM To Configure IPS

That's recommended reading for you CCENT and CCNA candidates as well. Neither SDM nor IPS will be on your exam, but this tutorial gives you an illustrated look at the Cisco Security Device Manager. If you haven't seen SDM yet, you need to.

I'll have a new CCNP tutorial for you later today on configuring an IOS Firewall with Security Device Manager. We just might visit the CLI, too!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog