The Parade Of New CCNAs And CCENTs Just Keeps Marching On ... Here's A Note From Nick Wo, New CCENT!

Mr. Bryant,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your top notch training material. I have been through a lot of so called "training" before I found the Bryant Advantage. I had taken Cisco Classes from (name of training institution removed), and let me tell you...they confuse you more than anything.

Your training was straight forward and clear. I read your e-book, and watched your Train Signal Videos. I enjoyed your sense of humor, and real world insight.


P.S. I not only passed. I easily passed!
Score: 974/1000

Thanks Again!


Nick Wo, CCENT

Join Nick and the thousands of other CCNAs, CCENTs, and CCNPs who have used The Bryant Advantage's clear, easy-to-read, and totally comprehensive ebooks and videos to destroy the exams and get certified!


The Ultimate CCENT Study Package

The Ultimate CCNA Study Package

The Ultimate CCNA Video Boot Camp

To your Cisco certification exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog