Hey, there's a lot of great stuff coming in the weeks and months ahead - plus some extra free study material is available now! Here's the schedule for the next few months for our new Study Packages, Video Boot Camps, and tutorials:

April - My CCNP ISCW exam tutorial series continues as part of my CCNP Study Package Bundle release on May 8.

May - My ISCW Study Package will be issued, and I'll start my ONT tutorial series at that time, as well as some special Security+ exam tutorials (the Security+ page is bare bones right now, bear with us!)

Also in early May, my new ISCW Video Boot Camp will be released, which means my CCNP Video Boot Camp Bundle will be available as well - all four of my CCNP Video Boot Camps for one low price!

Also, in late May / early June, my ONT Study Package will be released, and my CCNP Study Package Bundle students will be the first to get it!

And if that's not enough - my long-awaited Security+ exam package will be released this July! I'll have free Security+ tutorials on the website beginning June 1.

And starting in September, you'll be able to earn the latest Microsoft certifictions with our Server 2008 certification and Vista certification Study Packages! There are some free tutorials and articles on that page now for you, and we'll be adding new tutorials starting in August.

Whew! We better get to work! :) Thanks for visiting, and I'll see you later today with free Cisco certification exam questions, a link to my newest ISCW tutorial, and anything else we can come up with!

To your success in 2008 - and the long term!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog