Today's Your Day -- To Start On The Road To CCNA Certification!

My Fully Revised CCNA 640-802 Exam Study Package Is Here!


It's Saturday, December 15 - and the wait is over! I'm releasing my fully updated CCNA 640-802 Exam Study Package!

I've already had students pass the new Cisco CCENT certification exam with my CCENT Study Package - and now you can get everything you need to pass both the CCNA 640-802and CCENT exams with my Ultimate CCNA Study Package!

Order your copy NOW and I'll send you download codes immediately for the world's most powerful CCNA and CCENT preparation course available anywhere - everything you need to pass Cisco's newest and toughest CCNA and CCENT exams!

Free Cisco certification exam practice questions will resume later today! Yours truly is recovering from some dental work, and I appreciate the kind emails I've gotten from many of you. Thanks! :)

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog