Welcome back! It's Wednesday, November 28, and here's what I've got coming up for you later today...

A new CCNA 640-802 Certification Exam tutorial introducing you to "Router On A Stick" - click that link to see the CCNA 640-802 and CCENT exam tutorials I already have waiting for you!

And of course, I've got over 200 Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft certification exam tutorials for you on the main Tutorials page!

I'll also have a new set of CCNA, CCENT, and CCNP training questions for you, and the answers to yesterday's questions

.... plus it's only 13 days until the release of my fully revised CCNA 640-802 Study Package! Reserve your copy today and I'll send you the CCENT Study Package immediately so you can start preparing for exam success immediately!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog