Thanks for making The Bryant Advantage an eBay Power Seller!

I'd like to thank all of my eBay store customers for helping to make The Bryant Advantage an eBay Power Seller!

The eBay Power Seller program recognizes high-volume eBay sellers who also keep at least a 98% positive feedback percentage - and I'm proud to say that we've hit that level of volume while maintaining a PERFECT positive feedback percentage of 100%!

Obviously, this wouldn't happen without your purchases - and whether you purchase from me on my website or on eBay, I truly appreciate your business!

I'm actually renovating my eBay store right now, so excuse the mess there - but that Power Seller status means a lot to me, so I want to show it off ... and thank you for your support!

The Bryant Advantage eBay Store

I'll be adding my BCMSN Study Package there soon, and my ONT and ISCW Study Packages will be out in July and August, respectively. Then it's on to the CCSP Study Package series - and again, I couldn't do it without you!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog