Hi Gang!

I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina this weekend, just down the road from the Cisco Systems campus, as well as many other major networking and technology companies.

I'm actually here for non-technology reasons, but thanks to wireless access in hotels today, it would be just like I was at home, except for one thing:

The ISP for the hotel I'm staying in - I'll keep the name secret to protect the not-so-innocent - is quite possibly the worst ISP I've ever seen. They've apparently had a problem with allowing their clients access to any secure sites - which includes my email server - for the past EIGHTEEN HOURS and they have no idea when it's going to be back up.

They told me it was a firewall issue. No ETA on getting it fixed.

Now maybe I'm a tad unreasonable - but shouldn't a full day be enough to fix that? :)

I'm smiling now, but it's been quite a frustrating experience. Just wanted to share with the group, AND to tell you that I still don't have access to my secure email.

If you have emailed me today and haven't gotten an answer, please feel free to email me at ccie12933@hotmail.com and I'll get right back to you.

Nice to know that whatever else happens, we've always got Hotmail.

I will post the answers to Thursday's questions as well as a new set of CCNA and CCNP questions here on the blog tomorrow. Enjoy your Father's Day weekend, and I'll see you Saturday!

To your certification exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog