You CCNP candidates will be happy to know that I've added ISCW and ONT questions to the daily free CCNP questions, and I'll be posting release dates for my ISCW and ONT Ultimate Study Packages later this week!

I've also got quite a few free tutorials for CCNA and CCNP candidates, and my Microsoft Vista tutorial series will pick back up this weekend as well.

I also have an important announcement for any of you who are even *thinking* about taking a CCNA boot camp - and wherever you are in the world, you're going to be able to attend my exclusive CCNA Mastermind course in the comfort of your home. I have packed this custom course with everything you need to pass the CCNA and be prepared for real-world success.

To learn more about this exclusive CCNA training opportunity, just click this link: Take me to the CCNA Mastermind Course!

I limit each course to five students - so only 15 students will be able to attend in 2007. Don't be left out! I've already had quite a few email inquiries - if you have any questions at all, please email me at chris@thebryantadvantage.com and I'll be right back with you.

Now on to the questions, right after today's Thought For The Day!

Talk does not cook rice. - Chinese Proverb

Brief, but true! :) Now on to the questions!


CCNA Certification:

Short answer: The binary string 11010101, converted to hex, equals ____________ .


CCNP Certification / BSCI Exam:

Short answer: What LSA type is generated by an ABR and describe inter-area links?


CCNP Certification / BCMSN Exam:

While visiting a client's network, you notice that VLAN 25 is configured as the native VLAN. No hosts are actually in VLAN 25, though. What kind of network attack does this guard against?



CCNP Certification / ONT Exam:

Which of the following QoS models uses PHB?

A. Integrated Services

B. Differentiated Services

C. Distributed Services

D. Best Effort Delivery


CCNP Certification / ISCW Exam:

Identify the true statements.

A. A CLI session is 10 minutes by default.

B. A CLI session is 20 minutes by default.

C. A CLI session has no default length.

D. A CLI session's duration can be changed.

E. A CLI session's duration is fixed in length and cannot be changed.


Answers will be posted Thursday afternoon!

To your certification exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog