Thought For The Day:

Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability. - John Wooden


Here are today's CCNA and CCNP questions - and don't forget, CCNP ONT questions will be posted beginning Monday!

All of today's questions are short answer.

CCNA Certification:

What command will display the OSPF neighbor creation process in action?


CCNP Certification / BCSI Exam:


Cisco OSPF design guidelines state that a router should be in no more than how many areas?


CCNP Certification / BCMSN Exam:

What interface-level command, configured on a switch port, will tell the IP Phone not to trust any CoS values sent from a PC connected to the phone?


It's Time For You To Get CCNA Certified - With The Ultimate CCNA Study Package!

Congratulations to Mark Blevins, Joel Pagaran, and Joao Paulo Pinheiro, who recently joined the thousands worldwide who have used my Ultimate CCNA Study Package to earn this prestigious certification.

"I passed my CCNA today! I'm so relieved, it was quite a challenge. Your study guides were fantastic. I don't see any way that I could have passed without them. Thanks so much. I'm going after your CCNP guides next!" - Mark Blevins, New CCNA

" I am writing to inform that I've just passed my CCNA. I wouldn't have passed if I hadn't had some real practice with your Cisco routers :) It was really helpful and I am glad I spent my money on the right stuff to study!!" - Joao Paulo Pinheiro, New CCNA

"Your study materials and motivation really helped my quest for my first certification. I took my CCNA exam and I got 936 /1000. Your style is legendary!" -- Joel Pagaran, CCNA, Manila, Philippines

You receive everything you need to study for and pass the exam....


My exclusive Ultimate CCNA Study Guide


My fully-illustrated Ultimate CCNA Lab Workbook


Three days' remote access to real Cisco routers & switches


My proven methods of mastering Binary, Hex,and Subnetting


Special Reports on planning for test success


My 550-question Practice Exam, packed with exam tips


A Study Plan showing you how best to use the Study Package, written just for you by Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933


Personal CCNA Success Mentoring from Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933, including access to a private Q&A forum where you can post questions and have them answered by the author!


... all available to you via immediate download after your purchase . No shipping charges, no extra costs.

What are you waiting for? Click this link and let's get started!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/UltimateCCNAStudyPackage.html

To your certification exam success,

Chris Bryant

CCIE #12933

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog