Only five more days until my fully revised BCMSN Study Package is released! You can start studying today and save $20 as well - click the link to find out how!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/BCMSNStudyPackage.htm



Thought For The Day:

My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny. -- Elaine Maxwell



Here are today's CCNA and CCNP practice questions!

CCNA Exam:

A switch has a priority of 32768 and a MAC address of cc-cc-cc-cc-cc-cc. What does the switch's BID look like ?

A. cc-cc-cc-cc-cc-cc

B. 32768

C. 32768:cc-cc-cc-cc-cc-cc

D. cc-cc-cc-cc-cc-cc:32768


CCNP Certification / BSCI Exam:

Fill in the blanks: OSPF DRs and BDRs listen for network topology change notifications at the IP address ____________, and then send updates related to these changes at the IP address ____________.


CCNP Certification / BCMSN Exam:

You've just created VLAN 30 as shown:

SW1(vlan)#vlan 30
VLAN 30 added:
Name: VLAN0030

When you run show vlan brief, VLAN 30 does not appear. What's the most likely issue?




CCNP Certification / ONT Exam:


Short answer: You've configured a priority list for use with PQ. What interface-level command will apply it to traffic leaving Serial0?

Answers will be posted on Thursday!


To your certification exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog