Thought For The Day:

"I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more of it I have." - Thomas Jefferson

Here are Tuesday's CCNA and CCNP practice questions - and ISCW and ONT questions are on the way!

CCNA:

Short answer: Convert the binary string 11111111 into a hex value.


CCNP / BSCI:

Short answer: A routing table has three routes to a remote destination. The router codes for the three routes are "I", "D", and "D EX". According to their administrative distance, what is the order of trustworthiness of these routes, from best to worst?


CCNP / BCMSN:

Short answer: What networking modeling term describes a logical grouping of access and distribution-layer switches?


Answers will be posted Wednesday!

To your certification exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog