Special Discount On ALL Trainsignal Videos - Limited Time Offer!

As most of you know, I've been working with Trainsignal for quite a while in creating my exclusive Cisco Video Boot Camp series as well as my exclusive Network+ Video Boot Camp.

Right now - and for a very limited time - Trainsignal has a special offer I wanted you to know about. This is on *all* of their videos, not just the ones I created.

All domestic orders will ship UPS Ground and all international orders will ship via USPS Global Priority -- at no cost to you! That's right - free shipping on all of Trainsignal's great training videos!

To take advantage of this offer please enter ship0307 as the discount code during checkout. You *must* enter that code when ordering to get the discount. This offer is valid through March 14, 2007.

The link below takes you to my CCNA Video Boot Camp page on Trainsignal, but remember - you can order any of their videos and take advantage of this great offer.

Attend a CCNA boot camp from Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933, right in your own home!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog