Here are Tuesday's Cisco and CompTIA certification exam practice questions!


CCNA Certification And Network+ Exam Combination Question:

Short answer: At which layer of the OSI model does the term "three-way handshake" come into play?


CompTIA A+ Certification:

Which of the following devices uses MAC address to make forwarding decisions?

A. switch

B. router

C. bridge

D. hub

E. repeater



CCNP Certification / BSCI Exam:

Which of the following describes the routers that are allowed to advertise a route learned from one iBGP peer to an iBGP neighbor?

A. iBGP and eBGP peers

B. cluster ID routers

C. confederation leaders

D. none

E. route reflectors

F. route reflector clients


CCNP Certification / BCMSN Exam:

Of the following, what's the one thing a VTP device in Transparent mode WILL do when it's running VTP Version 2?

A. Participate in VTP just as a Server would.

B. Forward VTP advertisements received on trunk ports.

C. Advertise its VLAN database contents.

D. Synch its VLAN database to match incoming advertisements.



It's Time For You To Get CCNA Certified - With The Ultimate CCNA Study Package!

Congratulations to Mark Blevins, Joel Pagaran, and Joao Paulo Pinheiro, who recently joined the thousands worldwide who have used my Ultimate CCNA Study Package to earn this prestigious certification.

"I passed my CCNA today! I'm so relieved, it was quite a challenge. Your study guides were fantastic. I don't see any way that I could have passed without them. Thanks so much. I'm going after your CCNP guides next!" - Mark Blevins, New CCNA

" I am writing to inform that I've just passed my CCNA. I wouldn't have passed if I hadn't had some real practice with your Cisco routers :) It was really helpful and I am glad I spent my money on the right stuff to study!!" - Joao Paulo Pinheiro, New CCNA

"Your study materials and motivation really helped my quest for my first certification. I took my CCNA exam and I got 936 /1000. Your style is legendary!" -- Joel Pagaran, CCNA, Manila, Philippines

You receive everything you need to study for and pass the exam....

My exclusive Ultimate CCNA Study Guide

My fully-illustrated Ultimate CCNA Lab Workbook

Three days' remote access to real Cisco routers & switches

My proven methods of mastering Binary, Hex,and Subnetting

Special Reports on planning for test success

My 550-question Practice Exam, packed with exam tips

A Study Plan showing you how best to use the Study Package, written just for you by Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933

Personal CCNA Success Mentoring from Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933, including access to a private Q&A forum where you can post questions and have them answered by the author!

... all available to you via immediate download after your purchase . No shipping charges, no extra costs.

What are you waiting for? Click this link and let's get started!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/UltimateCCNAStudyPackage.html

To your exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog