Hi everybody,

A couple of things coming up on the blog and the website today....

First, I'll have a new set of CCNA, CCNP, Network+, and Security+ exam questions posted later this afternoon, along with the answers to the last two sets.

Next, my Ultimate Network+ Exam Study Package comes out today! Get Network+ certified in record time and save a few bucks while you're at it! Details are over on the main site.

There are some other big announcements coming up regarding the website (which will have an entirely new look in just a few days) and some future training opportunities and free offers for all my blog readers -- but I want to take a moment to thank you, all my loyal customers, students, and blog readers.

After all, if it weren't for you -- I wouldn't be here!

I'll keep working to bring you the world's most comprehensive, clear, and complete Cisco, CompTIA, and (soon) Microsoft study materials - that I promise!

And if you've got an idea for something you'd like to see here on the blog or on the main site - just drop me a line at chris@thebryantadvantage.com. I love hearing from my readers!

And thanks!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog