An Important Message From The Bryant Advantage

I like to keep the blog lighthearted and bring you free CCNA, CCNP, and Network+ practice questions every day, but there's a major change in the Cisco certification program you need to know about - and a special offer I'm making to my blog readers to help you take advantage of the situation.

As you may have heard, Cisco is changing their CCNP exams at the end of the year. The new exams are supposed to be ready sometime in October, but you can take the current exams and have them count toward your CCNP through December 31 of this year.

The bad news, as those of us who have been taking certification exams for a while can tell you, is that new exams seem notoriously difficult to pass, regardless of vendor. There are a lot of theories as to that, and I'm not going to go into them myself... but if you've been thinking of working on your CCNP, the time for action is now.

The good news is that I just issued my CIT Study Package at $77, and to help you get as many CCNP exams passed by the end of the year as you can, I've done something I've never done on my Study Packages.

Right now, all CCNP Study Packages are $77. That's $20 off per package!

This is just a little extra incentive for you to get rolling and get your CCNP exams passed. :)

Thing is, I can't keep them at that price forever, so I'm limiting it to the next 100 customers per Study Package. I've sold a lot of these Study Packages since I announced this promotion, so the number is lower than 100 for each CCNP exam. If you want to start or finish your CCNP by the end of the year, you need to start right now.

Here are the links to my various CCNP Study Package pages:

BSCI:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/CCNPStoreBSCI.htm

BCMSN:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/BCMSNStudyPackage.htm

BCRAN:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/BCRANCCNPStudyPackage.htm

CIT:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/CITCCNPStudyPackage.htm


I now return you to your almost-commercial-free, regularly scheduled blog. :)

To your Cisco certification success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog