I've got two brand new (and free!) Cisco troubleshooting tutorials up over on the main site, and regardless of which Cisco certification exam you're preparing for, they're definitely worth reading:

Troubleshooting Directly Connected Serial Interfaces:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/CCNPCertificationDirectSerialConnections.htm

Troubleshooting EIGRP Adjacencies And Route Advertisements:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/CIT%20Exam%20Tutorial%20EIGRP%20Adjacencies.htm

And if you haven't been over to the main page - what are you waiting for? I've got over 100 free tutorials, covering everything from the CCNA to all four CCNP exams, articles for IT newcomers, tips on choosing computer training schools, and a lot more - so get over there, and tell a friend about The Bryant Advantage!

To your Cisco certification success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great Chris...just jumped on the EIGRP...and it's not bad at all..now the OSPF..and all the terms ...well just have to read, configure, read and configure until I feel comfortable with the subject but all of this, is so like WOW...I love it and i'm understanding the material..maybe because i'm serious about it.. anyways great tutorial on EIGRP...it'll help on my test this tuesday.oh by the way..passed the intro with a 900..I think I'll take the 640-801 instead of the icnd...I just didn't feel any..WOW afterwards..anyways.great site, I've passed it on to other who wish to be a real CCNA Engineer instead of a paper chaser one...

Popular posts from this blog